Saturday, July 25, 2009

Country State Dropdown Data / Java Program to create Country State Database Table Data

Hi,
I have been struggling long time to get the information for the country state Database Table Data and its implementation in My most of the application,
I have searched through net and now i got few data from the site and I have created Java file to generate the SQL Queries.

The Table Structure i have created as Follows.
Country
ID [PK]
NAME [VARCHAR].

State
ID [PK]
NAME [VARCHAR]
COUNTY_ID [PK] Foreign key to Country Table

You can download the java Class file to generate the SQL Queries directly from My Google Docs http://docs.google.com/Doc?docid=0AW0ekoc5wU3rZGYyMnZrZmtfN2NtYnF3dmQ0&hl=en

If you require the SQL File Directly you can download from My Docs as .

I am Thankful to the website http://www.microcosmotalk.com/tech/scripts/ for the datas of countries and States in their site javascipt file.

[I converted Java and sql file to txt format just to upload in Google Docs. :) ]
Hope it will help you out.

Any Concerns Contact :- askeralim@gmail.com

No comments: